3* AFRICAN SUN SEA - ZANZIBAR - 4 NIGHTS
- Number of nights:
- 4 Nights accommodation in a standard room
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
- Selected drinks during meal times only
- Packages all include relevant free nights and early bird deals
- Direct Flights to Zanzibar every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- Zanzibar departure tax
- Return airport transfers
- Airport taxes
- Price per person sharing:
- From R8 165
- Valid for Travel from:
- Friday, 22 February 2019
- Valid for Travel to:
- Friday, 15 November 2019
- Premium drinks & drinks outside of mealtimes
- Zanzibar is a malaria area (Please consult doctor for medical advice).
- Yellow Fever injections – No longer required by South African residents but still recommended.
- Visas ($50) obtained upon arrival in Zanzibar (not applicable to South African passport holders).
- USD 1 per person per day new infrastructure tax imposed by the Zanzibar Revenue Board.
- This tax is charged directly on the hotel bill and payable to the hotel direct upon check out.
- Applicable to both adults and children.
- Additional Information:
Over the golden sands and blue waters of Indian Ocean on an enchanting island is a dream every visitor longs to experience. We know of the precise place where the whitest sands turn gold and millions diamonds sparkle on ocean waves with the first burst of the sun on spectacular Island of Zanzibar.
The first ray of the African Sun slowly opens up a stunning world beyond your imagination. A world of African Sun Sand & Sea Resort located at an hour’s drive to pristine and almost virgin beaches of Bwejuu.
Created to meet visitors highest of expectations and totally focused to make his/her holidays as most memorable ever, the Resorts offers 15 sea and pool facing air conditioned rooms as well as 16 huge family bungalows each with two semidetached and air conditional rooms surrounded by lush gardens.
The Resort, besides providing most of facilities also specialise in providing full Italian, German, Chinese, Indian and not to be missed an authentic local menus as well as fully stocked Beach Bar and all time snack and juice bars for our visitors to unwind.
*Packages are subject to availability at the time of booking